Monday 30 August 2010

TAG: About Me

I was tagged by Beth at Beauty Marked to do the About Me Tag :) So here we go...

1. What is your favourite fashion magazine?

I am a magazine addict I buy any magaine I like the look of. Probably the ones I buy the most are Cosmopolitan, Glamour, More and Look.


2. Who is your favourite singer/band?

This is really a hard one!! I can't pick a favourite but the music I like the most is The Killers, The Courteeners, 30 Seconds to Mars and Oasis.

3. Who is your favourite youtube guru?

Oh my god I am addicted to YouTube beauty Gurus. The ones I watch the most are Steph (Topshopprincess0188), Fleur (Fleurdeforce), Laura (Lollipop26), Sara (SWalkerMakeup), Gemma (Gemsmaquillage) and Carolyn (MissPrincessPancake) - She is so funny and her videos are great!

4. What is your favourite makeup product?

My favourite make up product at the moment is my new no7 blush which I bought at the weekend. I have fallen instantly in love with is. It's in the colour Coral Flush and you can read about it in my no7 post.


5. Where would you like to live?

To be honest I love living in Scotland and am very proud to be Scottish. I put up with the bad weather as I love my country and the scenery so much. If I did choose to move somewhere it wouls have to be Spain. Lovely and warm, great shopping (Hello Barcelona and Madrid!!!) and not too far from home.


6. What is your favourite film?

My favourite film is Walk the Line with Reece Witherspoon and Joaquin Phoenix. I was never a huge Johnny Cash fan before watching the film but I just love the story, the actors are great and the music is awesome!


7. How many pairs of shoes do you own?

Hmm I am mostly a flats girl for through the day. I have about 12 pairs of dolly shoes, 5 pairs of sandals, a few pairs of boots. I love heels for a night out and I think I have about 6 pairs of heels at the moment although only two that I wear the most!!

8. What is your favourite colour?

My favourite colour is purple. I think it really suits everyone and there are sooo many shades of this colour you can always find something to match it.

 
I am tagging everyone to do this post. I think it's great as it allows us bloggers to get to know a little more about each other!
 
Love, Debs xxx

4 comments:

  1. great post! I love The Killers and Courteeners too, agree on the purple thing aswell :P
    cute blog and thanks for your follow :)
    -Hattie xx

    prettypleasesme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! was very fun to read. thanks for following and leaving a comment :) your blog is awesome, so consider me a follower :)

    http://pretty--wonderful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, I gave u some awards over on my blog, here's the link if your interested:

    http://pretty--wonderful.blogspot.com/2010/08/yey-more-awards-ok-so-i-just-clicked-on.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this tag, might do it myself:)
    Just like you i'm a newbie, how have you got 27 followers? I've got none!:(
    Becky xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for leaving a comment on my post. I enjoy reading every single one of them and I promise i'll get back to you if you ask a question xxx