Sunday 1 August 2010

Maybelline Pure Liquid Mineral

Hey guys!!!

Just thought I'd leave a post to let you know my favourite foundation of the moment....


I have been using this almost religiously for the past month and I must say its fast becoming a favourite. This is a medium coverage foundation but it goes on sooo light and smooth you hardly feel like you have any foundation on which I love. Its not at all cakey and leaves a gorgeous, dewy finish.

I use shade 030 in Sand. Its marketed as "Breathable foundation for a healthy and flawless look" and I have to agree. It blends in so well with your natural skin tone so you are not left with nasty "tide marks" around your neck and chin (yuk yuk yuk).

Has anyone else tried this? What are your faves at the moment??

Love Debs xx

1 comment:

  1. I have never tried that, but I do use Maybelline's Mineral Power Foundation and I like it a lot. Maybe I'll look into this one too

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for leaving a comment on my post. I enjoy reading every single one of them and I promise i'll get back to you if you ask a question xxx