Saturday 7 August 2010

My Summer Scent

HiHi

So this is just a quick post to tell you all about my favourite summer perfume at the moment.

I was running low on perfume and was looking for something light for summer. So I took a risk and ordered online. Heavily influenced by the celebrity endorsement and also by the pretty packaging, I opted for Sarah Jessica Parker NYC. I was slightly worried as I had no idea what it smelled like, but I can now say the risk paid off.

          image from google


NYC smells really sweet and fruity, but not sickly and that is definately my kind of fragrance. The fragrance I can smell from this perfume the most is definately strawberry. It smells yummy. The main notes in the perfume are "wild red strawberries, italian mandarin and white osmathus" which make it a lovely fruity fragrance. It lasts a long time but is not overwhelming. I have recieved many compliments on this. I paid £32 for a 60ml bottle which I think is very reasonable.

I have not tried any of the other SJP fragrances but based on this, and the fact I love Carrie Bradshaw, I would be definately tempted to try some of her others. Do you have any recommendations? Or, have you tried this product and have any views on it, good or bad?

Debs xxx

3 comments:

  1. I sniffed this at my local drug store and the scent was really nice. Only thing is I'm not very fond of the packaging. Great review!

    roxy @ http://roxybeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually really liked the packaging. Totally different from anything else I have. However, if you don't like it, its just a cover and you can take the plain bottle out of the pink container and voila... :)

    Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh sounds laarvly, I loveee fruity summer fragrances :)
    - Beth x
    http://www.beautymarked24.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for leaving a comment on my post. I enjoy reading every single one of them and I promise i'll get back to you if you ask a question xxx