Saturday 21 August 2010

Beauty TAG: 40 Questions

Hi Guys. Saw this on a few blogs recently and thought I'd do my own. Feel free to share your own.



SKINCARE



How many times do you wash your face daily?

Twice



What skin type do you have?

Combination. Very tempremental



What is your current facial wash?

L'Oreal Paris Perfect Clean exfoliating wash



Do you exfoliate?

Yes



What brand do you use?

See facewash question.



What moisutiser do you use?

I use E45 cream on my face each morning as it's completely fragrance free and does not irritate me at all. At night I use Boots No7 protect and perfect night cream.



Do you have freckles?

Only a few. I have one on the sole of my foot. RANDOM FACT!



Do you use eye cream?
Occasionally. I know I should though




Do you or did you have acne prone skin?

Thankfully not.



Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?

No.



MAKE UP



What foundation do you use?

To be honest I like to switch it up. At the moment I use Maybelline Pure Liquid Mineral foundation.



How about concealer?

Elf tone correcting concealer


Do you know your undertone color?

Im not sure but i would say warm toned.



What do you think of fake eyelashes?

I rarely use them but they look good for a special night out.



Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?

Yes, but I'm guilty of not doing that



What brand of mascara do you use?

I use lots of different ones. At the moment I am using 17 maximum volume and I also like Maybelline Great last.



Sephora or MAC?

I have only just recently tried MAC and have never been to Sephora.



Do you have a MAC Pro-card?

No i dont.



What makeup tools do you use in make up application?

I use a foundation brush. Large powder brush for bronzer, blush brush, eye brow brush, several eyeshadow brushes, eyelash curlers and a kabuki for powder.



Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?

No.



For the face?

Sometimes.



What is your favorite eyeshadow (colour or shade)?

At the moment it's Sable by MAC.



Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?

Pencil. I'm not a fan of liquid.



How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?

Not very often.



What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?

Messy



Do you use mineral makeup?

Yeah I really like the L'oreal mineral foundation



What is your favorite lipstick?

I like ELF pouty petal at the moment



How about lipgloss?

I love so many, impossible to pick. I always come back to my juicy tubes though.



What is your favorite blush to use?

I am currently using No7 in Candy Pink


Do you buy your makeup on ebay?

No i dont.



Do you like drugstore makeup?

Yes, I mostly use drugstore products



Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)

No



Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?

Not really I enjoy experimenting with make up as a hobby rather than a profession



Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?

Not particularly



Name a makeup crime that you hate?

Lipstick on teeth :(



Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?

Neutral eyes but I am experimenting with bright lips



Which celebrity always has great make up?

Audrina Partrige



If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use?

Foundation.



Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?

Yes I often do.



Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?

I feel much more confident with it on.



In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?

I really like L'Oreal



What do you think of Makeup??

I love it. Its so much fun to experiment and play with.



Have a nice weekend girls xxx

1 comment:

  1. This is a really good tag!E45 cream is amaaaazing aswell! Check out my blog if you have some spare time :) http://beautybloggings.blogspot.com

    Jenn xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for leaving a comment on my post. I enjoy reading every single one of them and I promise i'll get back to you if you ask a question xxx