I know everyone says this every months, but I can't believe how fast the last month has gone. Not long til the fat man in the red suit makes an appearance either! I've bought 3 Christmas presents already and for me this is a big deal - I'm usually rushing around at the last minute so this year, I'm gonna be Miss Organised.
Anyway, on to a few September favourites....
1. V05 Heat Protect styling spray - I spray this on towel dried hair to help with styling and texture, and also it gives heat protection up to 230 degrees. It smells really nice and does not weigh my hair down at all.
2. Collection 2000 Super size Mascara - I reviewed this about 2 months ago and I loved it then and still do. I have been wearing this almost daily as it's a really great all round mascara. Cheap as chips too!
3. Sephora Paris Palette - I love this palette as the colours are really versatile and can be worn day or night. I also love the blusher colour in the compact. So pretty.
4. Soap & Glory Righteous Butter - One of my all time favourite body butters. I rediscovered it last month and it's as good as I remember. So moisturising and it smells amazing.
5. Trevor Sorbie Beautiful Volume Shampoo - I've been using this shampoo for months now and I adore it. It's one of the only shampoos I have found to really give my hair a lift.