Friday 13 August 2010

Ins and Outs - August 2010

Hey lovelies...

So instead of this being picture heavy, I'm just going to do a short and sweet in and out post this evening. Lets dive straight in...


*INS*

♥ Smooth, soft skin. Recently I've been all about the moisturising. Each evening after my bath I've been covering myself in Johnson's Dreamy Skin Relaxing Body Lotion. It has a lovely lavender scent, which is great for bedtime and great for my skin. On my feet I have been using Vaseline Feet and Legs Stimulating Lotion which is soo refreshing. It contains menthol and eucalyptus so feels very zingy when applied. I like feeling something working.

♥ Volumised hair. I am having a hair-mare at the moment. I'm growing out my bob which is causing me so much stress. My hair falls just on my shoulders at the moment meaning - hello flicky-out hair. So to combat this I've been curling my hair pretty much every day with my GHD's. Lots of mousse and hairspray and much back combing!!

♥ Pretty toe polish!! I love painting my tootsies and mixing it up each day. My two current faves are No7 stay perfect in Milan and Rimmel 60 seconds in Coralicious.



*OUTS*

# Soggy toes. I love my gladiator sandals...for showing off afore mentioned pretty toes. But getting caught in a rain shower equals slippy slidey feets and cold, wet toes. Not fun!!!

# Chlorine Hair. Having been trying my best recently and gymming and swimming as much as possible, I'm finding my hair getting worse and worse. Coarse and dry from the chlorine, I am resorting to intensive conditioners like the Aussie 3 minute miracle to sort out my yucky tresses.

# Baggy eyes. My concealer has been working overtime at the moment. I am struggling with my early mornings and have definately NOT been getting my 8hrs beauty sleep. Thankfully ELF tone correcting concealer has been covering them up nicely, with a little Benefit Eye Bright to lighten it up.

Bye for now xxx

1 comment:

  1. Great tips, I like your blog!
    Thanks for following me ;)

    The Clueless Glamour Girl
    http://cluelessglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for leaving a comment on my post. I enjoy reading every single one of them and I promise i'll get back to you if you ask a question xxx