Sunday 1 August 2010

Rimmel 60 Seconds

Hey Guys

So, I wanted to let you all know my thoughts on my two favourite summer nail polishes.

Taa daaaa.....

                                       excuse the bad lighting...


Firstly I'd like to say I love the new Rimmel brush applicators. Much wider which makes for a much easier and less streaky application. On smaller nails one stroke is enough to cover the full nail, whist thumb nails only take two or three strokes. I would say Grey Matter gives the best coverage. I can get away with one coat of this whilst Sky High requires two coats as the formulation seems slightly thinner.

I bought Grey Matter on the impression it might be a good dupe for Essie Chinchilly, however it is far lighter that the Essie and not quite so luxurious. Saying that I have recieved many compliments on the colour.

Sky High is just a lovely, fun, summery colour. There are loads of light blue nail polishes on the market and the moment and this shade happens to be my favourite.

Have you tried any of the other colours in this range? What's your opinions??

Debs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for leaving a comment on my post. I enjoy reading every single one of them and I promise i'll get back to you if you ask a question xxx