Sunday 15 August 2010

Scrub a dub dub...

Hi Lovelies.

Just back from spending a perfect day with my boy at the beach. It's been soooo hot today so decided to make the most if it, we hardly ever get weather this good in Scotland. Here's a wee pic of us dipping our feet in the sea :)
bliss...

Anyways, this evening I wanted to share my thoughts on the new L'oreal Perfect Clean face wash. If you haven't heard of these yet here are the 3 available in the range:


       image from google

Nothing special right? Wrong.

The reason I was so attracted to this product is the unique scrublet that is attached to the packaging. The product I chose was the foaming gentle scrub which is the exfoliating one. The first this you notice when you open the packaging is the smell. Oh the smell...mmm. I don't know how the others smell but this is divine. It actually smells like you are smearing nectarines on your face. Very fresh and fruity.








My skin is a little hit and miss to be honest. Its either dry or oily and hardly ever in between so I do struggle to find products to suit my skin. I have been using it every day for almost 2 week. I love the deep clean it gives my skin and you can see any left over make up or dirt on the scrublet once you've washed. It's very gentle and does not feel like you are actually scrubbing your face. More like a pleasant massage. As for results, I've definately noticed a reduction in any dry patches I had on my face and my make up  is definately going on much smoother. I don't feel like it's done much for any oily patches I have, which are mainly on my forehead and nose.

I'm definately going to see this product out as I love the scent and the feeling of my face immediately after cleansing. And provided I'm not enticed by any other new product, once this is finished I will definately consider re-purchasing.

Let me know your thoughts on this product, or any other in the Perfect Clean line.


Hope you've all had a lovely sunny Sunday.

Debs xxx

3 comments:

  1. thanks for the comment :D
    thankyou for following, ill follow you,
    ...and you were my 50th follower, yay :D xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..and i also tagged you!haha :D xxx

    http://not-fromconcentrate.blogspot.com/2010/08/this-or-that-that-or-this.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh I'll have to try this!

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for leaving a comment on my post. I enjoy reading every single one of them and I promise i'll get back to you if you ask a question xxx