Friday 28 January 2011

Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express

Hey lovelies

Hope you've all had a very lovely week.

I recently mentioned in my teeny tiny haul post that I picked up Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express Mascara.


Firstly, I love the colour of the packaging and I love how it's actually identical to Barry M's Bright Purple nail paint, my fave ATM!

Secondly, I really like the brush. It did take me a few applications to get used to it. At first I found it messy, as the formulation is quite wet and I kept smearing it under my eye when trying to do my lower lashes. But once I got used to it I found it applied very nicely.



As for the results...?



My lashes are already quite long but I felt like it still added a decent bit of length to them. I really liked the level of volume they added to my lashes and how they don't look really clumpy, as I've found a lot of volumising mascaras tend to do that. Finally I really like how they are still fairly separated. I don't think this mascara actually makes my lashes look false, but I'd certainly be happy to use this mascara on without false lashes on a night out. It really made me want to flutter...

Do you guys rate this mascara?

x.x.x



5 comments:

  1. I thought you had mascara on already in the first picture, this makes me insanely jealous of your long lashes haha I really like this mascara too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i couldn't agree more with GoldenGlow's comment lol. I NEED to try this mascara now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have used up this mascara last week but it was so great, I will definitely be repurchasing it! I didn't really notice a false lash effect on me, but it's really lenghtening and volumizing =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Your no mascara pic just left me gawking..XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't been able to get this mascara to work for me yet. I see so many pictures where everyone has much longer lashes but mine don't look any different. I am still determined to make it work though :)
    So jealous of your long lashes :)
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for leaving a comment on my post. I enjoy reading every single one of them and I promise i'll get back to you if you ask a question xxx