Saturday 1 January 2011

Goodbye 2010...Hello 2011...

Hey Guys

I'm back after having a lovely Christmas and New Year. Thought I'd just take a quick moment to wish you all a very Happy New Year...
[borrowed from weheartit.com]

I am not making any specific new years resolution, cos I think when you make a rule it's easily broken. The biggest thing I aim to do this year is healthy eat, shape up and ultimately feel better bodywise and health wise. I may even do a little weekly weigh in here. Let me know if you would like to see this. This is going to start from Tuesday 4th Jan, when my holidays are over and I'm back to work (boohoo). I already have a gym membership which I barely use, so instead of throwing away £37 a month I am going to throw myself into it wholeheartedly. Wish me luck. Are any of you guys making new years resolutions?

I will be doing a couple of posts over the next week or so, including some lovely Christmas gifts and some reviews on some new products I've got. Let me know if you have any requests also.

I hope you are all having a lovely New Years and that 2011 brings everything you want and more...

Lots of Love

x.x.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for leaving a comment on my post. I enjoy reading every single one of them and I promise i'll get back to you if you ask a question xxx