Wednesday 2 February 2011

Weight Loss Diary - Week 4

Hello Hello!

Hope you're all having a good week, mines has been hectic! I really should have got this post up on Monday night but the days have just flown by in a rapid blur!

Anyways, I had a fairly good week in terms of diet. The end of January is horrible in my office, EVERYONE brings in their left over tins of sweets from Christmas and they sit there cruelly willing me to eat them. I must admit I did have a sneaky few but I did resist the urge to stuff my little face! The biggest (and best) treat I had this week was a delicious chunk of chocolate fudge cake whilst I was being treated to dinner by my lovely fella on Sunday night. Oh and I did not regret it one teeny, tiny bit. YUM.

[image from weheartit.com]

Exercise wise, I attended my usual spinning class on Thursday night plus I did an hour long swimming session. Didn't made my second spinning class of the week though, I just couldn't muster up the motivation!! I know I am bad.

Anyway, as I stepped on the scaled this week I was fairly happy to discover I'd lost a further 1 and 1/2 pounds, which takes my grand total so far to 6. What is it they say....slow and steady wins the race??

In my case, hope so!!

x.x.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for leaving a comment on my post. I enjoy reading every single one of them and I promise i'll get back to you if you ask a question xxx