Friday 2 September 2011

MAC Zoom Lash

I picked up MAC Zoom Lash a few weeks ago. I'd heard mixed reviews on this mascara, but I can't resist a new mascara and decided I'd quite like to get my little paws on it.


As you can see, the packaging is what we've all come to love and expect from MAC, simple yet sleek.



The wand is a large-ish bristle brush, which is my favourite kind of wand. Great for adding volume.

I do like this mascara, it applies easily and evenly. I have long lashes, so the main reason I buy mascara is for the volume. You can see the results from the following pictures...


before

after

My lashes do look much more defined but it doesn't give the the oomph that I have come to expect from my mascara. I'm not totally writing it off, I am very happy to use this as an everyday mascara, but will still look elsewhere when looking for that something extra. The formulation of this mascara is quite thick, and it dries quite quickly which I think makes it harder to achieve the dramatic look. It's dry before you can do a second coat therefore it doesn't take as well and starts to look a bit cakey. For £13.50, I think I'd rather spend my money elsewhere.

Have you tried any MAC mascaras? What's your opinion?

x.x.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for leaving a comment on my post. I enjoy reading every single one of them and I promise i'll get back to you if you ask a question xxx