Monday 19 September 2011

NOTM


A quick post this morning...I've changed this title to NOTM - Nail of the Moment. I wear a nail colour for longer than a day, but less than a week therefore for the moment, here's my nail colour -


Barry M - Navy

I find this colour one of the hardest to apply, because its so dark and shiny the slightest smudge, or bit of dust shows up on this. But the time and effort is worth it, as you can see its such a gorgeous deep colour but also really sparkly and shiny. Perfect for autumn.

x.x.x


1 comment:

  1. love dark colors on nails very pretty

    hope youll follow back

    polaberry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for leaving a comment on my post. I enjoy reading every single one of them and I promise i'll get back to you if you ask a question xxx