Monday 12 September 2011

FOTN - Engagement Party

So I attended one of my best friend's engagement party on Saturday. I had an absolute blast, lots of drinks and dancing.

I thought I'd share my FOTN with you all...





Products

Witch Anti Blemish Primer
Revlon Colour Stay Foundation
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer
Rimmell Stay Matte Pressed Powder
UD Buck On Eyebrows
MAC Constructivist Paint Pot
Sephora Eyeshadow from Pin Up Show Pallette
UD Sidecar Eyeshadow
UD Hustle Eyeshadow
UD Sin Eyeshadow for Highlight
L'Oreal Superliner
MUA Eyeshade Shade 20
Maybelline Collosal Volume Cat Eyes Mascara
MAC Lustering Lipstick

You can see from the pic below the pattern of my dress. I didn't get any full length pics unfortunately, but I really loved it. It comes to mid thigh and ruffles at the bottom. Let me know if you want to see a post of the dress in full.



Hope you guys had a great weekend - here's to the next one!

x.x.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for leaving a comment on my post. I enjoy reading every single one of them and I promise i'll get back to you if you ask a question xxx