Friday 23 September 2011

Models Own Nail Polish

I'm sure like many of you did, I picked up some nail polish in the Models Own 50% sale. I had a few problems with my order but I can honestly say Models Own gave some of the best and speediest customer service I have ever witnessed! Thumbs up MO!!

Anyways, here's what I got...


L-R we have
Juicy Jules
Gold Finger
Slate Green
Pink Fizz
Bloo Bloo

& up back is the Nail art pen.

I'm really pleased at the formulation of these polishes, and especially the glitter ones. The volume of glitter is immense, and looks equally as good on top of another colour, as it does layered up on its own.


I struggled to capture a great photo of these, but I do plan on some nice NOTM's with these to show them off in the way that they deserve. Also, expect Gold Finger to show up in my Giveaway which will be coming to a screen near you very soon!!

What's your fave Models Own??

x.x.x






1 comment:

  1. Models Own have the best glitter polishes! I like pink fizz. Glad I found your blog - good to hear another Glasgow girl loves beauty as much as me, following!

    http://www.sistersdontshare.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for leaving a comment on my post. I enjoy reading every single one of them and I promise i'll get back to you if you ask a question xxx