Sunday 28 August 2011

Guest Post - Chanel Polish for £2.95?!

Today's post comes courtesy of the lovely Fern from Fernlaura...

Take it away Fern...

Whilst I was rifling through my Barry M nail paint colllection, I came across 'blueberry icecream' - a shade I had bought early in the year due to special offers on Barry M nail paints - that is safe to say my most neglected shade. It suddenly struck me that the shade, a pretty pastely blue (not like blueberries at all though?!) was very very similar to the Chanel 'Dusky Sky Blue' polish which I had been lusting after a few days previously - of course the only difference being, Chanel = around £25 and Barry M = £2.95! Here's Barry M Blueberry Icecream in all it's glory:




So as you can see they're pretty similar, perhaps not exact but very close - and with around a £21 difference - you really can't go wrong! You can buy Barry M cosmetics at Boots and Superdrug - look out for the awesome offers on nail paints like 2 for £5 etc!


    
                             Thanks for letting me do this guest post Deb, hope everyone enjoyed it!


Thanks so much for guest posting on my blog Fern.
If you're not already a follower of hers, please check her out HERE.
 
x.x.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for leaving a comment on my post. I enjoy reading every single one of them and I promise i'll get back to you if you ask a question xxx