Friday 9 September 2011

Batiste Big & Bouncy XXL Volume

If you've read any of my other posts, you'll know my hair is fine, flat and gets oily quickly. I often wish I had the type of hair that I could wash every few days, wake up in the morning and go. But for me, I need to wash, dry and style every morning and layer with an abundance of volume boosting products.

So whilst browsing the aisles in Superdrug last week I picked up the new-ish Batiste Big and Bouncy XXL Volume dry shampoo.


I've never been a religious user of dry shampoo, mostly because I wash my hair everyday and my hair is too oily on the 2nd day for dry shampoo to make a difference.

The main attraction for me was the XXL volume that this product promises.

After I dry and my hair I spray a bit of this on my roots and work in with my fingers. My hair is obvoiouly not greasy at this point but the boost it gives to my hair is amazing. My hair feels thick and volumised but with no sticky residue in my hair. It also has a really nice fresh scent.

I find that when I apply this in the morning, my hair doesn't look as lank at the end of the day, which is also a massive bonus.

I'm not quite at the stage where I can go two days without washing, but maybe someday I will find a product that allows this but for now this product is making me very happy.

I picked this up half price in Superdrug - BARGAIN!!!

What's your favourite dry shampoo?

x.x.x

1 comment:

  1. Great review, I may have to try a dry shampoo, I haven't before, but I like the sound of bouncy hair, mines so flat xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for leaving a comment on my post. I enjoy reading every single one of them and I promise i'll get back to you if you ask a question xxx