Saturday 24 September 2011

The A-Z of Me Tag

I've seen this TAG on numerous blogs now and decided to do my own. I like reading these posts as it helps you get to know other bloggers, and also, because I'm pretty nosey!!

A: Age - 23
B: Bed size - Double

C: Chore that you hate: Ironing

D: Dogs: No, but I would really love a Pug or a Westie

E: Essential start to your day: My bowl of porridge
F: Favourite colour: Purple

G: Gold or Silver: Gold for costume jewellery, otherwise silver
H: Height: 5'4"

I: Instruments you play: I learned to play the cornet at school, but wasn't very good.
J: Job title: Customer Contact Adviser (call centre gah!)
K: Kids: None, but I definitely want one or two.
L: Live: In a small town between Edinburgh and Glasgow
M: Mother's name: Teresa
N: Nicknames: Debs
O: Overnight hospital stays: None and I hope to never have one!

P: Pet peeves: Bad Manners and Bad Grammar
Q: Quote from a movie: "Did you touch my drum set?" Step Brothers is one of my fave ever movies
R: Right or left handed: Left

S: Siblings: 2 Older brothers - I'm the baby
T: Tea or coffee?: Tea
U: Underwear: Rarely Matches

V: Vegetable you hate: Cabbage YUK
W: What makes you run late: Watching YT videos when I should be getting ready
X: X-Rays you've had: One on my ankle

Y: Yummy food that you make: Since starting Scottish Slimmers I've been cooking all the time, my faves are cottage pie and mushroom stroganoff
Z: Zoo animals: I love Giraffes, they always looks so cute with their big eyelashes :)

Thanks for reading....I Tag you all...

x.x.x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for leaving a comment on my post. I enjoy reading every single one of them and I promise i'll get back to you if you ask a question xxx