Wednesday 21 September 2011

The Only Way Is???

So, I jumped on the bandwagon and purchased Lauren's Way fake tan...


I got this on a really great deal, the tanning lotion and mousse for £20, and I picked up a tanning mitt as well.

I've yet to try this, but I have a hen night this weekend so I shall be applying it on Thursday night. I don't know which one I'm going to use, perhaps the mousse. Can you let me know which one you prefer?

I like my tanning to be as simple as possible. I've read great reviews about this so my hopes are high. I shall let you know how I get on, and also share some hen night shenanigans.

x.x.x

2 comments:

  1. I'm really interested to see how this works! I always prefer mouse when it comes to tanning.

    http://www.sistersdontshare.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for following! have just finished applying the mousse as we speak - will post my thoughts when i see what its like in the morning haha x

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for leaving a comment on my post. I enjoy reading every single one of them and I promise i'll get back to you if you ask a question xxx