Friday 17 June 2011

I ♥ Sephora

So as I mentioned in my last post, on my recent trip to Krakow I got to lose my Sephora virginity! It was a special moment that I shall look back on fondly....

Enough of that, lets get to the good stuff! What did I get??

All my purchases were Sephora's own brand, since I haven't had the opportunity to try it before and because it was 3 for 2! HA.


Here's my treasure...


First thing I got was this eyeshadow palette in No.13 Pin up show. There were loads of different colours to choose from, but I went for this since I don't really have any pinks, and I really love the sparkly pink/burgundy colour. 


The colours are really versatile and look lovely either on their own or blended in to create a sexy smoky eye. This cost me 75 PLN which equates to roughly £18.



Next, I got this lipstick in the colour 02 Glamour. It's a really gorgeous light pink, and it has a really nice glossy sheen. It's swatched here on the left. It cost 39 PLN or roughly £10, and this was my first freebie :)


The colour on the right is the 3rd item I got, is this lip gloss in the shade The Red Shiny.


What I love most about this is it can be worn as a sheer light red gloss or it can be built up to a very opaque true red which is not at all sticky. This cost me 45 PLN, which is roughly around £11.

The next day I returned to Sephora again (much to the delight of the boy...not!) and picked up 3 nail polishes. They cost 19 PLN each, around £4.50 and I got one of them for free. Score.

L-R
I'm A Rich Girl - A dense sparkly gold
Jealous - Pretty pinky coral
Teeny Bikini - A beautiful minty green.

My favourite of the 3 is Teeny Bikini. It applies like a dream and looked lovely after 2 coats.

What are your Sephora must haves?

x.x.x

1 comment:

  1. great post, I haven't tried any Sephora products before. I love the eyeshadow palette, I especially love the sparkly pink one, gorgeous :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for leaving a comment on my post. I enjoy reading every single one of them and I promise i'll get back to you if you ask a question xxx