Friday 24 June 2011

Bling Bling

Continuing with the creative nail art that I've been 'attempting' in the lat week or so, I thought I'd show you these babies...
(pardon the messy application)

I went to the nail salon with my friend Emma the other day and she had her nails done, very nicely may I add, a nice pink colour with some sparkly bling on 2 of her fingers. These were Calgel, and although, as I said they looked very pretty, I couldn't help but think they'd be easily achievable at home, saving myself a much needed £30!

So I used my new Sephora nail polish in 'Jealous' and then added the little diamantes that I picked up from Superdrug for only £2.69....et Voila...pocket friendly and pretty.

What do you guys think?

x.x.x

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I've given you a blog award :)

    http://plymouthbarbie.blogspot.com/2011/06/butterfly-award.html#more

    Love Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lov your nails, I think I need to get me some of these jewels from Superdrug for that price!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so elegant! :) red polish always looks beautiful! i love your nails :) by the way im your new follower and i enjoy reading it! you can visit my blog too :) http://neelai14.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for leaving a comment on my post. I enjoy reading every single one of them and I promise i'll get back to you if you ask a question xxx