Monday 21 February 2011

Weight Loss Diary - Week 7

This week has not gone to plan...

At the start of the week I was full of all the good intentions, I was going to be on my best behaviour this week. Then on Tuesday, the boy fell ill and our gym routine went to pot. I am not blaming him, I could have gone to the gym without him, and I should have but I didn't! I went for a swim on Wednesday morning and that's as far as my exercise went this week.

Food wise, I didn't do great either. We had a couple of take aways and I didn't prepare my healthy lunches ANY day. I don't know why but I just did not care this week. And I feel annoyed at myself. I always said if I wanted something, I'd have it, but now I have got to the point that I'm disgusted that I could not practise some self control.

That said, when I did weigh myself this morning, I'd only gained half a pound. It could have been a lot worse, but I am just annoyed at myself. This weekend I have managed to obtain a horrid cold, so I'm not exactly feeling too thrilled about the prospect of an hours spinning class tomorrow, but I shall see how I feel. I really feel like I need a kick up the backside...

[image from weheartit.com]

How do you guys keep motivated during your diet? Or can anyone share some simple, yet yummy and healthy meal ideas that can get me excited about healthy food again!?

x.x.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for leaving a comment on my post. I enjoy reading every single one of them and I promise i'll get back to you if you ask a question xxx