Wednesday 9 February 2011

TAG: 13 Personal Questions

1. What do you order at Starbucks?
Vanilla Latte....mmm

2. What's one thing in your closet that you cannot live without?
Leggings

3. What's one thing that most people probably wouldn't know about you?
I am a complete sap and will cry at almost everything, happy tv, sad tv, books...etc. I mean absolutely anything!

4. Name one thing that you want to do before you die
Visit America

5. What's one food that you cannot live without?
Nachos

6. What quote/phrase do you live your life by?
What's for you, won't go past you.

7. What do you like and dislike about the YT community?
Well don't make YT videos so I can't really comment but I can spend hours watching other's videos!

8. What's your number one most listened to song on iTunes?
American English by Idlewild - Looove that song.

9. What kind of style would you define yourself as having?
I'm always smart/casual. Never wear jogging bottoms unless I'm at the gym or ill, I like jeans or leggings with pretty tops, cardis and boots or ballet pumps.

10. Favorite number
6

11. Two hobbies
Shopping
Reading

12. Two pet peeves
Ignorance
Bullies

13. Guilty Pleasure
Lots and lots of reality TV! 


I saw this TAG on Steph's blog (CLICK HERE) and thought it would be nice to do. I'd love to read your answers :)

x.x.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for leaving a comment on my post. I enjoy reading every single one of them and I promise i'll get back to you if you ask a question xxx