Tuesday 22 February 2011

Spring Fever

As pay day is looming I've been trawling through online stores giving my mind a lovely treat. In reality, of course, I'll probably get one or two things, but March is my absolute worst month money wise. Sooo many birthdays, anniversaries and of course, Mother's day...so I better not spend all my imaginary money just yet.

I always love River Island as it really is high fashion, at affordable high street prices. Here are my top picks for this Spring...

All images taken from Riverisland.com

I am completely loving florals. I know these have been around for quite some time now but I do think there is nothing nicer than a really pretty floral tea dress. I like to mix them up with some less feminine pieces, like denim or leather jackets and biker boots. I love that the satchel style bag is still a key piece and now they are being mixed up with some really pretty designs. I also adore the beige boxy jacket, I think this is a gorgeous piece which could be carried through all seasons.
Uh oh...better speak nicely to the boy...!

What styles have you got your eye on for Spring?

x.x.x

1 comment:

  1. I love that pink dress but it wouldn't suit my figure, boo. I really want a nice sleeveless denim dress I can team with bright cardis but can't find one anywhere :/

    Jade

    www.jadebythesea.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for leaving a comment on my post. I enjoy reading every single one of them and I promise i'll get back to you if you ask a question xxx