Wednesday 7 December 2011

FOTD - Pink To Make The Boys Wink

I am not normally a girl for pink eyeshadow. I find it a really hard colour to pull off, but I wanted to show you a look I created recently using pink eyeshadow. I wore this recently when I went Christmas shopping with the boy, but I definately think this is a look that can be pulled off day or night.




I used a pink eyeshadow from my Sephora Pin Up Show Palette



The pink on it's own is a bit lairy, but I applied MAC's constructivist paint pot as a base, then the pink shadow. This made it a bit darker than how it shows here, but still very much pink. I then warmed up the eyes by using Hustle from the Urban Decay Naked Palette and finished off with Studio Makeup Eyeliner Pen and lashings of Maybelline Colossal Cat Eyes mascara.

I am really pleased with the final look and one I shall definitely be recreating very soon.

What do you think? Are you a fan of pink eyeshadow?

x.x.x

2 comments:

Hi thanks for leaving a comment on my post. I enjoy reading every single one of them and I promise i'll get back to you if you ask a question xxx