Wednesday 14 December 2011

the christmas tag

I've seen this Christmas tag floating around a lot of blogs now and wanted to share my answers. I love fun tags like this.


1.What's Your Favourite Holiday Movie?

Without a doubt 'It's a Wonderful Life' It's one of the most heartwarming movies I've ever seen and the fact that it's black and white makes me love it more. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend having a watch.

2. What's Your Favourite Christmas Colour?

I think gold. My Christmas tree is a traditional red and gold.

3. Do You Like To Stay in Your PJs Or Dress Up For Christmas?

I always, always dress up. It wouldn't feel like Christmas otherwise.

4. If You Could Only Buy One Person a Present This Year Who Would It Be?

My mum. She deserves it.

5. Do You Open Your Present Christmas Eve Or Christmas Morning?

Christmas morning.

6. Have You Ever Built a Ginger Bread House?

Nope, looks too fiddly for me.
7. What Do You Like To Do On Your Christmas Break?
I love relaxing, spending time with my boyfriend and family and of course a spot of sale shopping.

8. Any Christmas Wishes?
Just for a happy and healthy 2012 for my friends and family.

9. Favourite Christmas Smell?
Mulled wine and cinnamon. mmm...

10. Favourite Christmas Meal Or Treat

Christmas dinner - roast turkey and all the trimmings. And mince pies.



I'd love to see your answers to this tag.

Nearly time for Santa...
x.x.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for leaving a comment on my post. I enjoy reading every single one of them and I promise i'll get back to you if you ask a question xxx