Saturday 24 December 2011

Christmas eve face and nails

I can't believe it's finally Christmas eve. Sooo exciting. I'm about to embark on an evening of Christmas movies, mince pies and wine. Happy days.

For today's post I just thought I'd show you my face and nails of the day.




what I'm wearing..

Bourjois healthy mix foundation
Rimmel Match Perfection pressed powder
MUA eyebrow pencil in Brunette
UD Buck for eyebrows
Mac Constructivist Paint pot
UD Half Baked
Green No7 eyeshadow (see below)
Maybelline Cat eyes mascara
ELF contour kit
Jane Iredale 245 karat gold dust in Rose Gold
Mac lipstick in Snob

I used a green eyeshadow from a No7 quad I got as a Secret Santa gift. The quad is gorgeous I thought you'd like to see.


The colours are beautiful jewel toned colours. They are all un named but I used the top left colour in my crease and lower lash line.

I also tried out the Jane Iredale shimmer powder that came in this months Joliebox. I'm very impressed.

On to nails...


Snowflake ring finger mani.

Products used:

Sally Hansen double duty base and top coat
Elf Light Red
MUA green polish shade 13
Elf white polish
Dotting tool for snowflake.

It's not the neatest but hey, I'm just learning. I think this makes for very cute festive fingers.

All that's left to say is that I hope you all have a fantastic Christmas with lots of love and happiness.

Deborah xxx

2 comments:

  1. You look stunning, and I love your nails! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your eyes are gorgeous! Id love to have eyelashes like yours also! Great blog

    www.h0lliedays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for leaving a comment on my post. I enjoy reading every single one of them and I promise i'll get back to you if you ask a question xxx