Friday 23 December 2011

barry m bold black waterproof eyeliner

If there's one thing that really puts me off wearing black liner in the waterline it's the almost certain panda eyes that develop by the end of the day. There really is nothing worse.

However, I have found one of few eyeliners that really saves me this enormous pain, Barry M Bold and Black Waterproof Eyeliner.


I bought this out of Superdrug a few weeks back. I wanted a new one to wear  for my Christmas night out. I haven't bought a pencil liner for a while. As I said, I hate when it bleeds down to my under eye. But, I thought I'd try this. I haven't used a waterproof liner before and thought this might be where I was going wrong.

It was.

First of all, it's one of the smoothest, creamiest eyeliners I have ever used. It applies so easily with absolutely no tugging what so ever. It is also incredibly dark black.



Applied to the waterline, it is incredibly striking. It is definitely one of the blackest liners I've used.



The thing that impresses me most is the longevity. I am very bad for watery eyes, in that when I yawn, people genuinely think I'm crying. This lasts ages on my eyes. It certainly lasted my whole night out without any touch ups needed, and I've worn it to work and found it lasted around 6 hours before I needed to re apply it. Plus, no panda eyes. Win.

Barry M, you have really surpassed yourself.

What is your favourite pencil liner?

x.x.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for leaving a comment on my post. I enjoy reading every single one of them and I promise i'll get back to you if you ask a question xxx