Wednesday 3 August 2011

Super Size

In case you are wondering...I have changed my blog name. Just fancied a change and when I first started my blog I did not really think about the name just called it the first thing off the top of my head. So I'm now World of Beauty...

Anyhoo...

I picked up this mascara last week. I don't know how new it is, I've never seen it before but I often walk around in a bubble so this does not necessarily mean anything. It was the bright pink colour of the packaging that first attracted me... (shallow, moi?).



The fact that it was only £2.99 was also a big attraction. Having tried out quite a few different mascaras over the years I think that you definitely don't have to spend a fortune to get good mascara.

The brush is also quite large and I like that. I also like that it's not a plastic comb as I really dislike these wands.



I took some before and after pictures so you can get an idea of how it performed...


Before

After

As you can see my eyelashes are definitely defined and look a lot thicker. The formula is quite wet, so there was no clumping, but it wasn't so wet that it made a mess of my eye area when I blinked.

I'm extremely happy with my little bargain buy. Have any of you guys tried this? And do you think that high end mascara equals better quality?

x.x.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for leaving a comment on my post. I enjoy reading every single one of them and I promise i'll get back to you if you ask a question xxx