Friday 26 August 2011

Recently I Have Been...

Being Healthy...

If I've not mentioned it before, I'm doing Scottish Slimmers, and this week I got to 1 and a half stones off. I'm by no means finished yet, but I'm so pleased with myself it has inspired me to keep going. I've even started enjoying my exercise *shock* and I have been doing 2 hour long spinning classes a week along with 1 or 2 aquafit classes, which are really fun. So it's starting to pay off, and I'm a happy chappy.


Sleeping - A Lot

This kind of goes hand in hand with the above. All this going to the gym has made me sleepy. I literally cannot wait to climb into bed every night. On the plus side though, lots of exercise and lots of sleep is beginning to make my skin look pretty darn good!!



Buying Shoes...

I while ago I ordered lots of goodies from the Next sale and these little beauties were delivered last week. I think I am in love...



Hope you have all had a lovely week, cheers to the freakin' weekend!

x.x.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for leaving a comment on my post. I enjoy reading every single one of them and I promise i'll get back to you if you ask a question xxx