Wednesday 10 August 2011

Fatal Retraction

I've never tried any Primark make up before, so I didn't know what to expect when I picked up Fatal Retraction - Retractable Eyeliner.



One end has the retractable liner, and the other end has a sponge smudger. You just need to twist the end to produce the liner.



The liner itself is a nice, dark black colour and it is easy to apply to the upper lash line, however does not take too well to the waterline. The major let down for me however is that it is not at all long lasting, it smudges really easily and leaves a nice dark shadow under your eyes. Not great.

This product is only priced at £2 so I wasn't expecting miracles, however there are lots of drugstore brands of eyeliners, whose prices are not much higher, but the quality is much better. I'd say next time you go to Primark, spend your £2 on a pair of earrings instead.

Have any of you guys tried Primark makeup?

x.x.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for leaving a comment on my post. I enjoy reading every single one of them and I promise i'll get back to you if you ask a question xxx