Saturday 20 August 2011

You Make My Heart Sing

As you all know, over the last month or 2 I have been enjoying trying out different designs and patterns on my nails. I'd never had decent nails before (ex biter) so am completely new to this.

But here's my latest attempt...


I painted all my nails with a nude by Rimmel, used OMP by Nails Inc to do the spots on my ring finger and a tiny brush with a black Bourjois polish to do the outline of the spots. And that is the result. My friends thought I'd actually had Minx done. I would never have thought it would be so easy to create a little intricate design like this.

x.x.x

2 comments:

  1. it's so cute! i wish that i had steady hands to attempt to make a cute design, lol


    Vonnie of Socialitedreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, very cute :).

    Sadie x

    http://www.brandnewbutterflywings.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for leaving a comment on my post. I enjoy reading every single one of them and I promise i'll get back to you if you ask a question xxx