Tuesday 8 November 2011

Studio Makeup Liner Pen

I'd never heard of this brand of makeup before, so it was a welcome little treat in my October Budoir Prive box.


I've been really enjoying felt tip liners recently, I find them so easy and quick to apply, and also very precise. The Studio Makeup liner pen is no different. The felt nib is very fine which makes for very precise application.



The liner itself is very pigmented, which I love. It's very black.
I am able to use this easily to create fine or thick lines, and beautiful winged looks. Here's a little swatch of the colour...



I've had a little look online and Studio Makeup have their own website here.

Items are not yet available for online purchase and when I checked out the 'stores' section it said coming soon. I'm definately going to keep my eyes peeled for this becoming available as there are some nice blush shades and lipstick shades which I can't wait to try.

Did any of you get October's Budoir Prive box? What did you think?

x.x.x

4 comments:

  1. I'm not a Boudoir Privee subscriber, but this looks really nice. I've only got one felttip eyeliner and it's in green - it doesn't get much use! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not tried a felt liner yet but I love my cat eye flick. I currently use a collection 2000 liquid one for the day which looks nice but is soo fiddly and a maybelline gel one for the evening which i love but the brush needs cleaning after every application. I'd love to try a felt tip so will look into getting one soon! xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
  3. @thebristolbeautyblog

    i definately find these kind of liners so easy to use!

    @theothersideofcool

    I feel the same, i love the maybelline gel one but makes your brush rock solid if not cleaned immediately


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard of Studio makeup but i've never tried their stuff, this looks pretty good though. It does remind me of Bourjois' Liner Feutre which is a liquid liner pen too, and is incredibly easy to wear. I may buy this one to compare the two!

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for leaving a comment on my post. I enjoy reading every single one of them and I promise i'll get back to you if you ask a question xxx