Saturday 5 November 2011

Revlon ColorStay

I really do, sincerely apologise for my lack of posts lately. October has been an odd month. I was away, I started a new job, I was very ill, and after all that I've just not had the time nor the inclination to work on my blog. Nevertheless, I am back and I'm ready to jump back on the posting bandwagon.

I thought I'd start off with my current favourite foundation - Revlon Colorstay.



I've been using this foundation almost daily for nearly a year now. I use the formulation designed for combination/oily skin and my shade is 180 Sand Beige.  This really is the perfect shade for me, matches my skin tone perfectly. It's quite pale, but so am I therefore I like to bronze up a bit after.

I use this on weekdays when at work, as I like a foundation that can last the day without having to regularly touch it up. I get quite oily on my forehead and nose so I love that this foundation really has the staying power I require to keep my makeup looking fresh throughout the day. I do require the occasional touch up with powder, but not always. I guess it just depends on how stressful or active my day is.

One thing I really do like about the Revlon colorstay is that it comes in two formulations, the combination/oily like I mentioned, and the other is for normal/dry skin. I like that they've thought about it, not every foundation suits every skin type but Revlon are making it much easier for you to select a foundation that works with your skin.

Revlon colourstay retails for around £12.49.

Have you tried this? What is your favourite long lasting foundation?

x.x.x

2 comments:

  1. I just got the lightest shade for dry skin. I'm excited to try it! My skin gets so dry in winter so i'm hoping this will help x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @vix hopefully you like it. its a winner for me x

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for leaving a comment on my post. I enjoy reading every single one of them and I promise i'll get back to you if you ask a question xxx