Thursday 10 November 2011

Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic

I never used to think I needed a toner. That was until I tried a toner, and the one I tried was this.


I first ordered this a while back along with the Cleanse and polish as part of a starter pack. I'd never really used toner before and just thought it was an unnecessary part of a skin care routine. Boy was I wrong.

The instant boost skin tonic boasts a lather impressive list of ingredients including aloe vera, calendula, chamomile, cucumber and vitamin which promise to soothe, revitalise, soften and refresh. It also contains floral essential oils which provides a beautiful, sweet scent.

I use this morning and night, after cleansing, on a cotton pad and sweep it all over my face. The thing I like about it is that it makes my skin feel really clean. I feel like it helps to remove any last bits of makeup and oil on my face and also gets rid of any residue left from my cleanser. It makes my face feel wonderfully refreshed and revitalized and my skin is left immensely soft. I just can't praise this product enough, I am positive it will remain a life long staple in my skin care routine.

Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic is available from the Liz Earle website priced £12.25 for 200ml.

What's your favourite toner? And do you deem in necessary?

x.x.x

2 comments:

  1. I've never tried toners before so I might give this one a try. I've heard such great things about Liz Earle skincare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your review on this product makes me want to run out to the shops right now and buy it! pity is 1am and all the shops are closed but I will look out for it tomorrow. I have never tried toner either, it could be the beginning of something special!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for leaving a comment on my post. I enjoy reading every single one of them and I promise i'll get back to you if you ask a question xxx