Tuesday 15 November 2011

Fat Hair "0" Calories

As you guys all know I am a sucker for anything that promises to add life to my fine mane. So when I saw this thickening spray, the name grabbed me straight away. I'm a girl consistently on a diet...

Fat hair "0" calories claims to transform fine hair into thicker fuller hair. You spray it directly on to the roots of your towel dried hair and then blow dry or leave to dry naturally if preferred. The zero calories comes from the way it is specially formulated so as not to weigh down your hair.

I picked this up from Superdrug on a 2 for £6 deal. I also got a hairspray which I gave to my mum.

For me, this sadly did not live up to expectation. I completely agree, it does not weigh down my hair. It just doesn't do anything. I don't feel any added volume given to my hair, nor do I feel it has any benefits when it comes to styling. I have tried various volumising hair products and this is one I would not repurchase.

Have you tried this product? What is your favourite volumising hair product?

x.x.x

4 comments:

  1. What a shame it looks so promising. I have really fine hair too. I love the sexy hair stuff it gives me big hair x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hair Extra is exactly as the name says, it is an excellent solution for the hair problem as Hair thinning, fuller hair, Hair loss, Hair loss conceal, Thicker hair . adding more hair to your head naturally and effortlessly, it is a superlative hair loss products. perfect Solution For Balding.

    Solution for balding fuller hair

    ReplyDelete
  3. @nicoletta - yeah a real shame, may try the sexy hair, thanks for the rec x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried this but if it was a bit of a damp squib I think I'll pass. I've heard batiste do a volumising product which I want to check out. I also agree with Nicoletta, Big Sexy Hair is great!

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for leaving a comment on my post. I enjoy reading every single one of them and I promise i'll get back to you if you ask a question xxx