Monday 20 December 2010

Christmas ELF

Hey Guys

I got a little package from ELF the other day thought I would share the goodies.

Firstly, I need to confess to my stupidity.
I posted here last week about how you could get a free 100 shadow eye pallette when you spent over £18. BUT stupid me forgot to add the code, so no eyeshadows for me! Doh!

Anyways, here's what I got.


Studio Bronzer in Golden Bronzer - £3.50
High Definition Powder £6.00
Nail Polish in Maude Mauve
Shimmering Facial Whip in Toasted £1.50

I also got a lipstick and a blusher for my mum but she skipped off merrily with her goodies before I could photograph them!!

So far I am liking the look of these products but have not yet had a chance to proper test them out. The facial whip is slightly darker than the website made out so I may need to reconsider how I'll use it. Any ideas? Once I've tried them out properly I shall come back to let you know.

Did any of you guys take advantage of the free 100 piece eyeshadow pallette? What do you think?

Love xxx


3 comments:

  1. Ooh I wish I was your Mum! She is lucky! Lol. I adore the Nail Polish in Maude Mauve, it's one of my faves. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wanna try the HD powder.. let us know how it goes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im waiting on some elf products. Can't wait to give them a try. Love the look of that bronzer. Unfortunately I didn't order that.

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for leaving a comment on my post. I enjoy reading every single one of them and I promise i'll get back to you if you ask a question xxx