Saturday 4 September 2010

LUSH-IOUS

Hey ladies! Hope everyone is well. Ahhh I have 35 followers - how exciting! Thank you to each and every one of you. I can't believe you wanna follow little old me :)

As I said in my last post I recently took a trip to Lush, so I thought I'd show you the goodies that I got. I adore Lush and have tried a few of their products before. Unfortunately there is not one very close to where I live so I don't get to go very often. I have ordered online before too, but it's just not the same. I like to go into the store and SMELL the products before I buy them. Some things sound nice on paper, but in reality, they may just not be for you.

Anyways...


Yay!!

So the first thing I got was Dream Cream.


I'd been after this baby for a while. I'd heard all about it on many a YT video and blogs so I had to get it. I really love the consistency of the cream. Nice and thick so it really does pack in the moisture. Although it;s thick, it's not too hard to rub in, which is a bonus! I hate when I have to rub for ages and you still end up with a white leg cos the darn product just won't rub in. I've been using it on my feet, my legs and my elbows. It's great for night time as it has a lovely lavendar scent. Some have said it's too overpowering, but personally I love it. It's priced at £9.85 for 240g.

LUSH Say:
Calming and dreamy.

Incredibly soothing body lotion for troubled skin. Dream Cream is Lush's best-selling product because it makes sore skin feel good again. Chamomile and lavender calm irritations, reduce redness and banish blotches. 
We also use oat milk, too, which has traditionally been used on troubled skin for centuries. It contains everything nature makes for soothing your skin.
Rose and lavender

Rose and lavender essential oils are calming for irritated, suffering skin.

So yeah, for me it's a winner!!

The next two products I bought were bath products.



Melting Marshmallow Moment (L) and The Comforter
 
I love the smell of both of these products. When I got home and smelt inside my bag it was gorgeous. Like sweeties and sugar and everything lovely :)
 
So far I have only used the Melting Marshmallow Moment. It had a lovely sweet scent. Not really like marshmallows mind you. This is a Luxury Bath Melt.The bath water turned a lovely baby pink smell and there were some nice bubbles floating around. The water felt so lovely on my skin and when I got out I could still feel a moisurising layer on my body. I LIKE!
 I'm never great at describing smells so again, here's what Lush say:
 
MMM melts into a pink, fluffy waterbed of marshmallow and moisturising cocoa butter. Each Melting Marshmallow Moment is made with marshmallow herb, which produces a sweet, skin-soothing mucilage and marigold, which is equally calming for your skin.

A moment of sweet luxury.

Mixing it with the ballistic mixture means that Melting Marshmallow Moment goes the distance. It fizzes and melts slowly, releasing the softening, soothing cocoa butter and marshmallow into the water.

The second product, The Comforter, also looks amazing! It has a gorgeous Blackcurrant smell and I can't wait to use it. It's also huge so I will break it in half and get 2 baths out of it!

Your personal comforter.

This fruity bubble bar gives the feeling of being hugged by a jolly blackcurrant. When life is getting you down, crumble The Comforter under hot, running water for purple water and creamy bubbles. It was created to bring a real sense of comfort to people, just like a real comforter (or scarf) would.

Sounds good to me!!!

What are your fav Lush products? Any recommendations that I MUST try? Let me know!

Have a lovely weekend.
Debs xxx

6 comments:

  1. I got 5 lush gift boxes for christmas last year and looooooaaaads of other stuff. Loved it!!!

    However I dont have a bath so I still have every single bath bomb. Which is like a box of 100.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deborah

    Thank you so much for your comment on my 300 subscriber thank you post. It means a lot that you find my story inspirational. Thanks for your support

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the comforter! so many bubbles!

    www.kaitlynmaness.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i havent tried any lush products would u believe, i think i'm the last person! but there is no lush store near where i live so thats my excuse :) Nice blog btw...x

    http://sugarbabyxx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. ps. I love the melting marshmellow moment. It smells amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dream Cream is my favoriiiite! love how the smell last for ageeees. Love your background.

    Love daisy xxx

    daisyleighblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for leaving a comment on my post. I enjoy reading every single one of them and I promise i'll get back to you if you ask a question xxx