Tuesday 21 September 2010

I've fallen in love...

There are only a few things that make my heart go boom-bang-a-bang, miss a beat and make me swoon like a love sick teenager. And this is definately one of them.


Isn't she blooming gorgeous?

Meet Roxanne of the Mushroom variety.

One of the many beautiful bags available from Paul's Boutique (http://www.pauls-boutique.com/)
This little beauty is available in 4 colours; white, black, powder pink and the above, mushroom.

This is one of those items that make me go "I WANT I WANT".
This bag is priced at £70, which I don't normally splurge on for a bag but definately would for this.
I think it has a very expensive look.


It has gorgeous rouched sides and a very pretty leopard print interior. And of course, a pretty Paul's Boutique charm on the strap.

This will be appearing very high on my Christmas wishlist...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for leaving a comment on my post. I enjoy reading every single one of them and I promise i'll get back to you if you ask a question xxx