Wednesday 20 July 2011

Nail Polish Addict

There really is nothing I love more then freshly painted nails. With pretty and chip free fingertips I am one happy girl. My collection has grown and grown in the last 6 months, so what's another 4...??


L-R

Essie Splash of Grenadine
Nails Inc Atomic by Fabulous Mag
Nails Inc OMP again by Fabulous Mag
OPI Suzy Sells Sushi by the Sea Shore

I really like the two Nails Inc ones which I, as I'm sure most of you did, got free with Fabulous  Magazine's offer. OMP (Oh my pink) is my favourite of the two.

The Essie polish is a gorgeous pinky lilac. It applies like a dream and wore pretty well. It has a gel like finish unlike the others which are quite creamy.

The OPI polish is the newest to my collection, bought in another spur of the moment Ebay but. It's pretty-ish but definitely not my favourite. I think of it as more of a colour my gran would wear, as it's a bit BLAH.


Do you have any of these? What are your all time favourite nail polishes??

x.x.x

2 comments:

  1. I was trying to collect the fabulous magazine vouchers to get a half price manicure from nails inc but I lost one of the vouchers! The pink is lovely though xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The essie one is a beautiful colour i'm on the look out for a nice lilac shade! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for leaving a comment on my post. I enjoy reading every single one of them and I promise i'll get back to you if you ask a question xxx