Thursday 4 November 2010

Hair Dilemma - Help

Hola Ladies

Just a quick post, I'm stuck! I'm having my hair cut today and I'm in a total quandry. Long or short?

Last year I had my hair in a pretty little bob, which I loved. It was easy to manage, made my fine hair look thicker and looked good. But I found I couldn't do much with it and I had to style it everyday as it was too short to be tied back. Here's how it looked..


So since March, I have been growing it out and it's now well past shoulder length. You can see my current hair length in my Girly Weekend post from a couple of weeks ago.
I am now stuck as I have spent 8 months going through that awkward inbetween lenght so I can have long girly hair, but now I have it I don't know what to do with it. As it's so fine it can often look a bit lack lustre and I have been embracing the wavy, curly, backcombed look, which I do like as well.

Soo please, your input would be very much appreciated.

Long or Short?

x.x.x


5 comments:

  1. I really like that style in the picture on this post.. Just looked at the longer hair pics and def. prefer thr shorter bob on you- gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be honest with you, I would go for the shorter style. I think it's still feminine, but stylish and very cute for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the bob but I think thats because I wish I had one...lol
    If you have a chance, please check out my 'Dare to Wear' challenge for AIDS Charity. For everyone who recreates a look posted on my blog, my parents and I will donate money to The Stephen Lewis Foundation.
    You can check it out here:

    http://www.funnyfacebeauty.com/2010/11/dare-to-wear-challenge-3-for-aids_03.html

    Thanks
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Long! I think your hair looks really gorgeous in the picture and you definitely suit it but a few weeks back I got my hair cut just above my shoulders (it was previously half way down my back) and now I totally regret it! So I reckon if you're not at least 110% sure then you should wait before getting it cut because you cant go back once it's been done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh I went shortttt!! will post pic soon xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for leaving a comment on my post. I enjoy reading every single one of them and I promise i'll get back to you if you ask a question xxx