Tuesday 26 October 2010

Operation Christmas Child

Hey lovelies xx

I know this is way off my usual subject of ramblings but I thought I'd take a little time to let you all know about a charity appeal I am very much looking forward to participating in this year.

Operation Christmas Child.

Operation Chirstmas Child is a wonderful Chirstmas appeal to help the most needy children at this time of year, supported by the Samaritan’s Purse, a Christian relief and development charity working amongst communities in need in 18 countries across Africa, Eastern Europe and Central Asia. It involves filling up a shoebox with some lovely gifts and sending them off overseas to make a little girl or boys life a little brighter.You pack and wrap and the charity checks and sends. Simple.

This year the shoebox appeal will be delivering presents to children in the following countries.

Azerbaijan    Belarus    Bosnia    Kenya    Kosova    Kyrgyzstan    Liberia    Montenegro    Mozambique    Romania    Serbia    Swaziland    Ukraine    Zimbabwe.

If you would like to find out more about this very worth while Christmas appeal then you can visit the website:

Thanks for reading guys.

Love Debs xx

3 comments:

  1. Great post and great charity. My family does something like that every year but its for local children whose families can't afford to have their own Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl

    I've tagged you for an award on my blog

    http://plymouthbarbie.blogspot.com/2010/11/my-first-blog-award.html

    Love Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea!
    I wish I'd discovered this pre-christmas.
    I'll know now for Chirstmas 2011!

    Ayeisha
    x

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for leaving a comment on my post. I enjoy reading every single one of them and I promise i'll get back to you if you ask a question xxx