Monday 4 October 2010

Girly Weekend

Good evening girls!!

Hope you've all had a nice weekend. I spent the weekend up in St Andrews, in a caravan with a few of my girl friends. We had a lovely time, shopping, drinking, eating and laughing!!

It rained a lot but we made the most of the sparse moments of sunshine went to the beach. If you have never been to St Andrews, you're missing out. The town is gorgeous... If it's good enough for Prince William, it's good enough for me. Thought I'd share a few pics from the weekend!






Oh, and we went to an amazing Ice cream shop called B.Janetta and managed to spend £22 on ice cream.
Oops!!

YUM!!!

I picked up a few bits and pieces over the weekend. Will post soon!!

X.X.X




2 comments:

  1. Grrr! Now I could murder some ice-cream (and of course this would be the one time my freezer is bare)

    Looks like you had a great time! :)

    http://mytopbeautybuys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for leaving a comment on my post. I enjoy reading every single one of them and I promise i'll get back to you if you ask a question xxx