Sunday 8 January 2012

la roche-posay effaclar m

I first picked up this product about 6 weeks ago whilst browsing Boots in search of a new moisturiser. I'd heard a little about La Roche-Posay but had never tried any of their products. The Effaclar M interested me the most as it is marketed as a mattifying moisturiser, and I, having combination/oily skin decided to give it a bash.



First of all, I really like the packaging. It's nice and simple, and it has a really handy pump. I find this helps control how much is dispensed each time - one pump covers my whole face - and it also keeps the process hygienic.

The product itself is like a white gel, not at all creamy. I like this as it doesn't make my skin look or feel greasy, it completely mattifies my skin. It also makes my face feel really soothed and soft.

Overall I'm really impressed with this moisturiser and has fast become a staple in my skin care routine. This is where I now have a dilemma as I'm nearly at the end of my tube and I'm on my no beauty spend...hmmm I definitely think this is classed as an essential, don't you?

What's your favourite moisturiser for oily skin?

x.x.x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for leaving a comment on my post. I enjoy reading every single one of them and I promise i'll get back to you if you ask a question xxx