Friday 11 March 2011

LUSH Haul

So as I said before, I got lots of lovely LUSH products for my birthday, so thought I'd share the ones I got...


1. Magic Mushroom Bubble Bar
2. Butter Ball Bath Ballistic
3. Creamy Candy Bar Bubble Bar
4. Twilight Bath Ballistic
5. Keep It Fluffy Bath Ballistic
6. The Comforter Bubble Bar
7. Sunnyside Bubble Bar
8. Mrs Whippy Bubble Bar.

I also got a Karma bubble bar, BUT I was in soo much of a rush I forgot to photograph it before I used it. I can confirm it was lovely.

Have you guys tried any of these? What's your favourite LUSH product?

x.x.x

5 comments:

  1. I don't think I have tried any of these products! Great haul x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the bubble bars :) they all smell so LUSH! :-D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh gorgeous. I love the comforter it was one of my first lush products x

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice blog....


    keep up the good work..


    visit me at http://oflipstickandblushes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish we had lush were I live, I'm so jealous! :( xxx

    http://hazzaapee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for leaving a comment on my post. I enjoy reading every single one of them and I promise i'll get back to you if you ask a question xxx