Monday 5 December 2011

Currently Lusting After...

I always see so many things that I want to buy myself around this time of year, but of course, I need to keep my pennies for presents and Christmas nights out. I thought I'd share my little lust list with you. These would also make great gifts for someone special...


Lush Christmas Favourites Tin
£29.95

Who doesn't love Lush? Especially at Christmas. This little box is packed full of festive favourites to keep you warm and smelling great all through the Holidays.


Dalmatian Print Bag, Miss Selfridge
£49

Dalmatian print is all the rage right now and this will look super stylish tucked under your arm on New Years.



Prada Candy
From £40

This beautiful, oriental scent is gorgeous. Everyone needs a touch of Prada in their lives.


Stila Daydream Palette
£11.50

This is part of Stila's new Holiday collection, this gorgeous palette will look tres pretty on your dressing table. And it's a complete steal.

What are your current lusts?

x.x.x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for leaving a comment on my post. I enjoy reading every single one of them and I promise i'll get back to you if you ask a question xxx